A bit of my professional history since 2002. I've been doing what I do longer than that, but this is the most relevant info.
Employers are listed in chronological order from most recent.
Member of team that manages custom platform that hosts approximately 800+ websites for radio stations and personalities nationwide.
Current responsibilites include:
- Maintenance of existing platform UI/UX as well as addition of new features
- Follow best practices for accessibility in a responsive, mobile-first layout
- Implementing Cypress testing on React/Typescript app.
- Lead efforts to add theming to platform hosted web sites using css custom properties.
- Lead efforts to update our dev process to address accessibility issues.
- Work with UX team implementing design specs on platform features
- Lead learning sessions on Web Debugging with Product Team and Test Engineering
- Advocated for modernizing front-end tech stack to React
- Advocated for dropping CSS frameworks like bootstrap and implemented CSS Grid
- Lead efforts to unify legacy mobile and desktop UI into one responsive site.
- Migrated platform from legacy LAMP stack to python to python with React/Typescript and currently nodejs/React/Typescript full-stack.
- Lead efforts to create and maintain event websites for 2013 and 2014 IheartRadio Music Festival including UI responsiveness, other UI features.
- Principal developer on HTML email promotions from 2013 - 2015
- Created and maintained digital team's jobs website, integrating with 3rd party API
- Participated in a dozen hack events
- Gave several tech talks about CSS topics, including css grid
- Member of Public Speaking Club
- CSS using Sass/SCSS
- Typescript and React
- PHP, Python, Shell scripting
Member of team that managed html email promotions, partner marketing microsites and e-commerce.
Responsibilites included: maintenance of existing lifestyle blog and promotions/e-commerce web site. Create promotional marketing HTML emails as provided by design team. Create promotional microsites for partner marketing opportunities as provided by design team.
- CSS using Sass/SCSS
- PHP using Symfony and CodeIgniter frameworks in LAMP stack
- Flash application development with Actionscript/Flex
Managed team of developers working on corporate services web application.
Responsibilites included: shell scripting using perl and bash, MySql database management, PHP back-end development, and front-end UI.
created customer service portal for customers of consumer-facing user-generated webcam content.
- LAMP - Linux/Apache/MySql/PHP